Tag: 1993

Historic Wallace, Idaho: Part III

A couple more historic buildings in Wallace. On the left, the Arment Building, built in 1911, just a year after the town barely escaped complete annihilation in the Big Burn of 1910. On the right, a more unusual landmark, the old Oasis Bordello, which opened in 1895 and operated for 93 years before being shut … Continue reading Historic Wallace, Idaho: Part III